|Name||Mr. Dipayan Das|
|Academic Qualification||B. Tech (West Bengal University of Technology)|
M. Tech (Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur)
PhD. (Submitted; Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur)
|Areas of Interest||Work System Design, Ergonomics and Occupational Safety, Human Factors Engineering|
|Work Experience||3 years research; 6 months teaching|
|Teachings||Industrial Engineering, Work System Design|
|List of Publications|| 1. Das, D., Kumar, A., Sharma, M. (2020) A systematic review of work-related musculoskeletal disorders among handicraft workers, International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics. 26(1). DOI: 10.1080/10803548.2018.1458487.|
2. Das, D., Kumar, A., Sharma, M. Risk factors associated with musculoskeletal disorders among gemstone polishers in Jaipur, India, International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics. 2018. (Published online). DOI: 10.1080/10803548.2018.1511102.
3. Das, D., Kumar, A., Sharma, M. Work-related psychosocial factors associated with lower back pain among handicraft workers in Jaipur, India. Proceedings of 9th Annual International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM 2019), Bangkok, Thailand.
4. Das, D., Bhardwaj, A., Sharma, M. A new approach for ergonomic analysis in Industry 4.0. Proceedings of International Conference on Role of Industrial Engineering in Industry 4.0 Paradigm (ICIEIND 2018), Bhubaneswar, India.
5. Das, D., Bhardwaj, A., Sharma, M. Work-related musculoskeletal disorders among the metal craft workers in Jaipur, India. Proceedings 15th International Ergonomics Conference on Ergonomics for Improved Productivity (HWWE 2017), Aligarh, India.
6. Das, D., Bhardwaj, A., Sharma, M. Biomechanical analysis of upper limb posture and movements of the gemstone workers. Proceedings of International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical & Industrial Engineering (ICETMIE 2017), Gurugram, India.
7. Das, D., Sharma, D., Bhardwaj, A., Sharma, M. Concept design of a hand tool and a material handling device for construction workers: an ergonomic approach. Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Humanizing Work and Work Environment (HWWE 2016), Jalandhar, India.
8. Das, D., Bhardwaj, A., Sharma, M. Occupational health of the workers engaged in Gems and Jewellery manufacturing: a review. Proceedings of National Conference on Enhancing National Competitiveness: Role of Industrial Engineering and Technology Management (NCIETM 2016), Mumbai, India.
9. Sharma, M., Kumar, A., Das, D. Identification and analysis of comfort predictors in the use of a hand tool. Proceedings of the 2nd World Congress on Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering (MCM 2016), Budapest, Hungary. DOI: 10.11159/icmie16.112.
|Membership of Professional Bodies|
|Office Address||Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Sikkim, Ravangla, South Sikkim - 737139|